Gulabin Lodge Room Information & Prices
Gulabin Lodge offers excellent good value self-catering accommodation within the glorious setting of Glenshee and the Cairngorms National Park. Details of the bedrooms are:
- Buzzard: 3 x singles downstairs & 1 x double in a mezzanine area upstairs
- Osprey: 3 x singles downstairs & 1 x double in a mezzanine area upstairs
- Falcon: 3 singles downstairs 3 x singles in a mezzanine area upstairs
- Curlew: 3 x singles downstairs 1 x double in a mezzanine area upstairs
- Hawk: 2 x singles downstairs 2 x singles in a mezzanine area upstairs (z bed available)
- Eagle: 4 x singles (z bed available)
- Pheasant: twin
- Kestrel: Twin
- Kite: 4 x singles (z bed available)
(prices are based on a self catering basis and are per room per night including full bedding
- Private Twin room £50 per night
- Private Double Room £55 per night
- Private Family Room (3+2) £80 per night
- Private Family Room (4+2) £95 per night
- Private Quad Room £90 per night
For that special occasion you can book the whole Lodge for exclusive use; see below for details and prices.
- 1 Night Whole Lodge private use £700 (9 bedrooms 34-37 beds)
- 2 Nights Whole Lodge private use £1250 (2018 £1300)
- 3 nights Whole Lodge private use £1450 (2018 £1500)
- 4 nights Whole Lodge private use £1700 (2018 £1750)
Catering can be provided for groups (min of 8)
Dinner Bed and Breakfast Rates (for groups of 8 or more)
- Adult – £50
- Child – £30 (12 years & under)
- Under 5s – free
Also available if booked in advance
- Cooked Breakfast: £8.00 / £4.00
- Light Breakfast: £5.00 / £2.50
- Packed Lunch: £7.50 / £4.00
- Soup and Sandwiches at Lodge: £7.50 / £4.50
- 2 Course evening meal £16
- 3 Course evening meal £19
- Buffet barbeques also available during the summer months
- A child age is 5 – 12 years
- All card transactions incur a 2% surcharge over £200
- Deposit payment required is £50 per room booking or £200 per booking if booking the lodge or house for private use.
- Full balance is due 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- Entry to rooms is from 3pm onwards.
- Full bedding consists of cotton sheets and duvets.
- Guests are to provide their own towels.
- All rooms are to be vacated by 11am on day of departure, unless by prior arrangement.
- Well behaved dogs by prior arrangement £3 per night.