Glenshee Ski and Board School
Glenshee Ski and Board School, our snow sports School, is based at the Glenshee Ski Centre providing Ski and Board lessons. Glenshee Ski and Board School generally opens in December when the first snow arrives and closes early April depending on snow conditions. The Glenshee Ski and Board School operates with a staff of fully qualified instructors, approximately 40 in number; all our instructors are registered with the British Association of Ski Instructors (BASI) or Snow Sports Scotland.
Take Lessons at Glenshee Ski and Board School
- You will learn new skills
- Build up your confidence levels
- Learn more about the mountain environment
- Try new tricks & techniques
- Have more fun
- Find out how to use equipment correctly & safely
- Have qualified instructors guiding you
- Meet people & make friends
- Develop your existing skills
Our ski and board lessons are not only for novices or first-timers. We also provide tuition for the most advanced snowboarders & skiers who are looking to improve. Glenshee Ski and Board School has some fantastic instructors who are qualified to the highest level, with a huge amount of experience and knowledge to help you exprienced ski-ers improve.