Explore the Munros of Glenshee
Walking the Scottish Mountains, those over 3000ft (914m) in height – the Munros – has never been more popular. Scotland boasts 284 Munros, all offering a variety of routes to their summits. Combining several makes a very satisfying day out.
The areas around Gulabin Lodge and Glenshee offers 8 Munros in the immediate vicinity. Generally two or three Munros can be walked in any one day, but a good level of fitness is required for these long mountain days.
The Glenshee Area Munros are as follows; An Socach 944m/Beinn Lutharn Mhor/Carn Bhac/Glas Tulaichean/Carn an Righ/The Cairnwell/Carn a’ Gheoidh/Carn Aosda.
Access to the Munros can either be from Gulabin Lodge or via the Ski Centre at Glenshee and transport will be provided to the start/finish points.
- Ideally some previous Summer Hillwalking experiencebut not essential
- A good head for heights
- A good level of fitness is also required
- Equipment can be hired
- Overnight camps can be planned into any itinerary to gain the maximum from the planned trip
- Accommodation can be arranged
- Meeting point tbc at time of booking
- For further information/enquiries please use our dedicated enquiry form.
For any other Munros that are not mentioned above and are located in another region of Scotland or the local area to Glenshee, please do contact us for prices and availability.