Terms and Conditions
Gulabin Lodge Outdoor Centre Incorporating Glenshee Ski and Board School
- The receipt of the initial deposit is treated as a firm booking, and if accepted, the hirer becomes liable for the full balance of charges which are payable 3 weeks prior to the start date of the booking. Non-payment of the balance of hire charges by the due date will result in the owner treating the property as being available for re booking. Deposit costs are as follows;
- Lodge Booking for Exclusive Use £150 held as a security deposit.
- Individual rooms £40 deposit per booking.
- Summer Activity Bookings £100 Notes
- Card payment charges for all deposit payments up to and including an amount of £100 will incur no charge.
- For Card Payments over £100 a 2.5% charge will apply.
- All cheque payments should be made payable to Gulabin Lodge and forwarded to the following address; Gulabin Lodge, Spittal of Glenshee, By Blairgowrie. Perthshire. PH10 7QE
- If the hirer cancels a confirmed booking he/she remains liable for payment of the full cost of the booking. Upon receipt of written confirmation of cancellation from the Hirer, we will endeavour to re-let the room/lodge and if successful will make a full refund to the Hirer less an administration fee of £35, and any other expenses incurred in the re-letting. Hirers are in any event advised to take up the offer of cancellation insurance.
- The hirer is responsible for the condition of the property and its entire contents during the hire period, fair wear and tear accepted. The hirer will make good any damage or loss and leave the property and contents in a clean and tidy condition. In the event of any damage incurred to Gulabin Lodge property including contents or to the building, you will be held liable for full payment incurred. Any extra cleaning hours required will be charged at £10 per hour.
- It is a condition of the contract that no responsibility is accepted by the owners for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therefrom, or from any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
- Entry on day of arrival will be from 3pm onwards. On day of departure occupants are expected to vacate the lodge by 11am, unless pre-arranged to do otherwise.
- We operate a no smoking policy within the building of Gulabin Lodge.
- Well behaved Dogs are allowed with prior notification at £3 per night.
- We operate a written complaints procedure, if a customer is unhappy with the service provided, please advise the reception main office as soon as possible and we will attempt to resolve the situation immediately. If after the event alternatively, complaints should be submitted in writing (not email) to the following address; Gulabin Lodge Outdoor Centre, Spittal of Glenshee, By Blairgowrie, Glenshee, Perthshire. PH10 7QE.
Snow Sports Tuition
- All bookings made with Gulabin Lodge Outdoor Centre (GLOC) incorporating Glenshee Ski &Board School are & not deemed to be in a contract until payment has been made.
- Cancellation by the customer of any lessons and/or hire can be accepted up to midday the day before the commencement of the booking. No charge will be made if notice is given by this time.
- A cancellation that occurs between midday and 6pm the day prior to the commencement of the booking will incur a 50% charge of the total cost of the booking.
- Any cancellation on the day will incur the full cost of the booking.
- For Multi Day bookings, any cancellations can be accepted up to midday the day before the commencement of the booking. Cancellations are not accepted after the booking has commenced.
- No refunds will be given if the customer is late and misses the start time of his/her lesson. We will always endeavour to re-schedule if possible but this may incur extra charges.
- No refunds will be given in the event of the slopes being busy or if long lift queues prevail during the lessons.
- In the event of Glenshee Ski Centre being Storm Bound or if there is a road closure no charges will be made. If advance payment has been made the service will be offered to be re-scheduled to an alternative day. Refunds can be offered but will incur a £10 administration charge per booking.
- In the event of any booking having to be cancelled you will be notified at least 24hrs in advance of your booking start date and time.
- Any disputes or complaints regarding the Lift Pass element or any issues regarding the ski slopes should be referred to the main Lift Pass office on the day in the Glenshee Ski Centre main building, or in writing afterwards.
- It must be acknowledged there is an inherent risk of accident or injury with Skiing and Snowboarding activities and there will be no liability for any loss, injury, accident or damage that may arise through normal participation in the Snow Sports activities. It is the responsibility of participating customers to ensure that they are adequately insured against any injury that may occur.
- We reserve the right to exclude a customer from a lesson if their continued participation presents an unacceptable risk to themselves or other participants. No refunds will be given if this occurs.
- We would ask participants to dress appropriately for the conditions i.e. waterproof clothing, gloves, hats and eye wear protection if required.
- It is compulsory for all individuals attending tuition under the age of 16 years to wear helmets at all times.
- Group lessons require 3 or more persons for any group lesson to run. Should group numbers fail to achieve more than the 3 participants Private Class rates will apply.
- We operate a written complaints procedure, if a customer is unhappy with the service provided, please advise the Snow Sports School main office as soon as possible and we will attempt to resolve the situation immediately. Alternatively, complaints should be submitted in writing (not on email) to the following address; Gulabin Lodge Outdoor Centre, Spittal of Glenshee, By Blairgowrie, Glenshee, Perthshire. PH10 7QE.
- All hire charges include insurance against breakage but not Loss. If hire equipment is lost and after 7 days it has not been recovered by the hirer the full cost of replacement will be due.
- Multi-day hirers are expected to make their own arrangements for overnight storage of equipment. There are only limited facilities available at the Snow Sports School and no guarantee for safety or security will be given.